A Moveable Feast

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pictures Pictures






Trawling through some old emails, I found these pictures that my dad sent me. They are from when my parents were here after Anna's birth, so she is about 6 weeks old. Funnily enough, today she is wearing the same pink cardigan she has on in the picture with my dad and it hardly fits as you can imagine. And she uses the white head support thingy in the pram and there is little, if any, space between her head and the rim of it now!

As you can see, Lev was taking everything in stride. A new sister in the family didn't disturb his passion for ice cream (especially at Carluccio's)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Neale said...

Darling children, beautiful pictures! Nice to see pictures of your parents too; thanks for posting those. Don't you love blogs as a way of keeping in touch?! Love ya.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home